Simple ordering, with delivery straight to your office.
- If you would like to pay by invoice you can choose this option at checkout.
- You will receive an immediate confirmation.
- Please add your EAN number to your company details, if this is how you would like to pay.
- We offer doorstep delivery, with fixed prices to your company, within central Copenhagen.
- To take the most care of your delivery - we sent your cakes with taxi.
Inspiration for the OfficeSee more
How many cakes do you recommend per person?
We suggest 3-4 småkager per person, or 1 larger cake +/- a couple of småkager.
How does payment work?
We can either send you an invoice by EAN, standard invoice or card payment. All of these options are possible through our online shop or by email.
How should I store my cakes, and how long do they last for?
This depends on several factors, like time of year, whehether you are outside or not and the type of cake. We suggest picking up receiving your cake delivery as close as possible to serving time.For the best quality, we recommend eating our cakes on the day you receive them.
How does pick up and delivery work?
Our cakes can be picked up from our location on Ryesgade within our opening hours, or delivered for your desired date and time. Our deliveries are made by taxi, so it's important that someone is waiting at the venue to pick up the cakes from the driver. Both delivery and pick up can be ordered via our online shop.
Do you customise?
Yes, we can customise our chocolate with your company logo. If you have any other special wishes, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our kitchen will see what they can do!